Lelit PL 041 Espresso - Jolene Litman's Review
Posted: July 20, 2008, 8:21pm
Lelit PL 041 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Lelit PL 041 Espresso has 23 Reviews
Arrow The Lelit PL 041 Espresso has been rated 8.62 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 22, 2007.
Arrow Lelit PL 041 Espresso reviews have been viewed 147,820 times (updated hourly).

Matthew Pecsok 10.00
Gary Edmunds 9.43
HEATHER HUNNICUTT 9.00
Joshua Wark 9.00
Armbrooke Thorne 9.00

Manufacturer: Le'Lit Quality: 6
Where Bought: 1st-line.com Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Good value for the features and aesthetically pleasing.

Very quick 2 minute warm-up, which makes it east to use during those busy mornings. Powerful frothing wand for this class of machine. Great features for the value. Aesthetics are beautiful, compliments any kitchen.

Plastic water container developed an odor over time and now tiny mold spores are developing, despite cleaning often. Tamper is useless. Frothing wand is extremely loud for a small machine.

I wanted an Italian built machine and found the Lelit at 1st Line Equipment. The machine is beautiful, not too big, and fits beautifully in my kitchen. The espresso produced tastes just as well as more expensive machines and frother is powerful. The bottom tray makes it easy for clean up. I've had the machine for over a year and have had little problems with the exception of the plastic container (issue noted above). I researched to purchase a new machine extensively and felt this one was the best value for the features. There were few others in this price range that had the 3 way solenoid valve. The closest comparision was the Silvia, however the heat up time for that machine is significantly longer. Overall I think it has been a good purchase.

Purchased from 1st Line. Unlike the other rave reviews regarding 1st Line I was less impressed.  I emailed 1st Line regarding concerns about the machine (some minor defects in the chrome) when I first received the machine, however I never received a reply.

Posted: July 20, 2008, 8:21pm
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.279407978058)