Mr Coffee Espresso (All) - Becky Scripter's Review
Posted: October 3, 2006, 11:24am
Mr Coffee Espresso (All)

Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has 22 Reviews
Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has been rated 6.85 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 23, 2002.
Arrow Mr Coffee Espresso (All) reviews have been viewed 132,775 times (updated hourly).

Rene Lacroix 10.00
Becky Scripter 10.00
Sespe33 Sespe33 8.14
Darren Conrad 7.50
George Swanson 7.33

Product Reviewed: ECMP10
Manufacturer: Mr. Coffee Quality: 8
Where Bought: Walmart Aesthetics 6
Bottom Line: No better pump espresso machine for the $$!

Affordable, reliable and a user friendly!!  A great inexpensive pump machine.  Did you know that this is the same machine as the $250 Breville Cafe Roma except for the plastic instead of stainless steel skin??!!  Just found this out recently...no wonder I thought it was such a great bargain!

Not real attractive so I keep it in my cupboard.  (Would definitely prefer the stainless cafe roma but is it worth $200 extra??)

I have made 100's of lattes and mochas with this machine.  Has outlasted ALL of my friends machines that cost 4 & 5 times the price.  What a great inexpensive pump machine...can't say enough good things about this little baby.  Would buy another one in a second but don't need it yet as mine still works great 3+ years later!

If you want a great entry level machine don't hesitate to buy this one.  I have given it as a gift to my in-laws and they love theirs too.   Not real attractive so I keep it in my cupboard.

Added 11/14/06:  Well after 4 years of service my little $59 machine has finally started to give it up.  Bought a Saeco Armonia on costco.com but just returned it.  What a cheap piece of $159 plastic...and a messy pain to use.  Thought about getting a Cafe Roma since it was the same thing as my ECMP10 but was reluctant to fork out the $$.  Then I had a brainstorm.  I didn't want a new Mr. Coffee (they have changed the design and perhaps maker twice since I got my model and from what I can tell the new ones are pretty junky) So I got onto ebay and found a brand new ECMP10 for $29bucks.  I am SO happy!   The way I see it I should get another 4 good years.  What a bargain!

Good.  Walmart.com

Posted: October 3, 2006, 11:24am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.17836689949)