Mr Coffee Espresso (All) - Steve Lambert's Review
Posted: February 20, 2008, 11:40am
Mr Coffee Espresso (All)

Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has 22 Reviews
Arrow The Mr Coffee Espresso (All) has been rated 6.85 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 23, 2002.
Arrow Mr Coffee Espresso (All) reviews have been viewed 132,872 times (updated hourly).

Rene Lacroix 10.00

Manufacturer: Mr Coffee Quality: 0
Where Bought: ID Aesthetics 4
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: No
Similar Items Owned: 0
Bottom Line: Dangerous, junk,

It didn't blow up the first time I used it.

The machine catastrophically failed and blew steam all over me and my kitchen.  The lid that seals the water resevoir broke around the entire circumference.

Has anyone else had a problem like this?  Had I been a little closer, I would have been severely burned.  Does anyone know if there is a recall on these?
If these machines have the ability to build pressure and explode, they should have a protective device associated with them such as a relief valve.
When I contacted their consumer services, they ignored me for 2 months

Extremely poor
Their customer service is terrible.

Posted: February 20, 2008, 11:40am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185366868973)