Pasquini Livietta T2 - John McDowell's Review
Posted: January 29, 2008, 4:25pm
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has been rated 6.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Pasquini Livietta T2 reviews have been viewed 57,910 times (updated hourly).

Russell Rutledge 9.50
Neal Shipwash 9.00
Jan Hansen 8.00
Holger Ericsson 7.00
Jerry B 4.50

Previous Review
Manufacturer: Olympia Quality: 1
Where Bought: WHOLE LATTE LOVE Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: FAILURES IN TWO NEW MACHINES.WHATS GOING ON?

LOOKS NICE-NICE STAINLESS STEEL

STEAM FUNCTION FAILURES

I GOT THE FIRST LIVIETTA IN NOV. 07 AND THE STEAM FUNCTION FAILED ALMOST RIGHT AWAY.I RETURNED THE  DEFECTIVE MACHINE AND IT WAS REPLACED WITH A SECOND MACHINE WHICH DID THE SAME THING.IN E-MAILS TO PASQUINI IT WAS FELT THAT THE THERMAL SWITCH MIGHT BE DEFECTIVE.OF COURSE, THAT WAS WITHOUT ACTUALLY INSPECTING THE MACHINE.I WAS TOLD TO GO INSIDE THE MACHINE TO CHECK THE SWITCH  WHICH WAS FOUND TO BE IN NEED OF A RE-SET  ONLY TO DO IT AGAIN A SECOND TIME.I EVEN CHECKED THE VOLTAGE IN MY HOME AND TRIED ANOTHER OUTLET JUST TO BE SURE. IN ANY CASE, I ALSO RETURNED THE SECOND MACHINE AND DECIDED NOT TO RISK A THIRD.I DID LIKE THE SIZE AND BUILD QUALITY OF THE MACHINE,EXTERNALLY ANYWAY SO I HOPE THEY ARE ABLE TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS I HAD SO THE LIVIETTA LINE MAY LIVE UP TO THE PASQUINI NAME.

WHOLE LATTE LOVE.THEY DID A GOOD JOB THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS IN DEALING WITH THE FIRST MACHINE BUT STARTING WITH THE RETURN OF THE SECOND THEY REALLY FAILED ME AS I SEEMED TO "SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS" SPECIFICALLY,E-MAILS AND PHONE MESSAGES WENT UNANSWERED  EVEN THOUGH THE SECOND RETURNED MACHINE WAS IN THERE POSSESSION ,THE THIRD MACHINE WASNT SENT OUT YET, SO I DECIDED NOT TO TRY ANOTHER MACHINE.

no follow up reqd.

Previous Review
Posted: January 29, 2008, 4:25pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192800998688)