Pasquini Livietta T2 - Jerry B's Review
Posted: July 27, 2012, 10:00am
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Pasquini Livietta T2 has been rated 6.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 28, 2007.
Arrow Pasquini Livietta T2 reviews have been viewed 54,052 times (updated hourly).

Russell Rutledge 9.50
Neal Shipwash 9.00
Jan Hansen 8.00
Holger Ericsson 7.00
Jerry B 4.50

Manufacturer: Olympia Quality: 4
Where Bought: Seattle Coffee Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Makes great coffee buy has a defective steamer technology.

makes great coffee

steamer failed twice within first year

While the machine makes great coffee, the steamer failed twice within the first year. I sent the machine back for repairs, it was "repaired" but only worked for a few more months before the same problem occurred. Was told by Pasquini that the problem is probably caused by the quality of my water, which I rejected because I have been distilling my water for years and even if I wasn't distilling my own water, it was unlikey that the minerals in my water would have caused this problem so soon.  In addition, I was regularly cleaning the machine with cleaning tablets that I also bought with the machine. I have had a Gaggia, Pavonia, each for years and have never experienced a problem with those machines regarding the steamer.

Very experienced. Have owned a Pavoni and Gaggia previously.

Posted: July 27, 2012, 10:00am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189939022064)