QM67 Dual Boiler - Zahir Herz's Review
Posted: January 21, 2014, 6:25pm
QM67 Dual Boiler

Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has 5 Reviews
Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has been rated 9.24 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow QM67 Dual Boiler reviews have been viewed 8,339 times (updated hourly).

Dennis Allen 7.00
Akos Szilvasi 7.00
Tommy Di 7.00
Zahir Herz 7.00
Laurence Gibson 5.00

Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 9
Where Bought: ChrisCoffee Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: QM67 has been a great value for the money.

East German was asked what he would like to drink: 'Coke, Pepsi, Sprite or Root beer?' He replied, 'that is not a choice you only offered me soda.' That said, have you noticed how many machines use the E61 group head yet try and pass themselves off as something new etc? The QM67 fits my needs and is a value for the money. I am not convinced spending more on another E61 machine would really justify the cost. 4 valve steam wand instead of 2? Prettier exterior body and layout?

None to mention a year in.

The QM67 began as a want purchase but after having owned it for a year I can easily say its earned the status of 'need' item. This machine is my graduation from mocha pot. Being honest it took me several weeks to dial myself in on the machine. Learning correct time to quantity ratio for a shot / properly distributing grounds / tamping. The biggest game changer for me was converting my double shot portafilter to naked. This helped tremendously with the above mentioned issues. ChrisCoffee is a great site for deals. If you are on the market I would keep a hawk's eye on the site. I am proof that gems can be found!

Felt informed and ready to pull the trigger when my deal presented itself. ChrisCoffee was very helpful answering questions along the way.

Posted: January 21, 2014, 6:25pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190574169159)