QM67 Dual Boiler - Tommy Di's Review
QM67 Dual Boiler
Arrow CupAndBrew.com

Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has 5 Reviews
Arrow The QM67 Dual Boiler has been rated 9.24 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 14, 2014.
Arrow QM67 Dual Boiler reviews have been viewed 5,985 times (updated hourly).

Dennis Allen 7.00
Akos Szilvasi 7.00
Tommy Di 7.00
Zahir Herz 7.00
Laurence Gibson 5.00

Manufacturer: Quick Mill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chriscoffee.com Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: If you want consistent tasty shots, buy this machine and never look back.

Quality, Dual PID, E-61 Group, 2 Gauges, No Burn Wands, consistent.

Not sufficient to Steam and Pull at SAME time.

I love this machine. I rarely if ever pull a sink shot. The SS quality is great. Temps are consistent. This machine just delivers. The boilers are small, so I steam and pull separately. Because the boilers are small they heat up really fast. Usually by the time I backwash, rinse, grind and reinsert the PF, the temps are ready for the next drink, eliminating any wait time between drinks. The exception is when making multiple Americanos there is a short wait time between drinks (20 seconds), because I am drawing hot water. Its been a year and the only problem I have encountered is the seat on the steam valve has a slow drip. This may have been caused by someone closing down too tight on the valve.  I will be replacing the seat very soon. This is a $5.00 part, and will take me less than a 1/2 hour. I paired this with a Baratza Vario and my shots are consistently delicious. The gauges are nice, but I rarely use them as I have the Dual PID which reads both Boiler temps. I did get this as a buyers remorse, but would have never known by the condition it was in when I received it. It fired right up and pulled a great first shot.

Chris Coffee has been top notch when it comes to customer service. They reply to emails with in a day, and have a service person standing by ready, willing, and able to trouble shoot and repair any problems. I have zero regrets.

Posted: January 20, 2014, 7:41am
Quality Espresso Machines
Imported Italian Espresso Machines, Coffee Machines & accessories for all your coffee needs!
www.thecoffeebrewers.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.204416036606)