QuickMill Anita - Arthur J's Review
Posted: January 22, 2006, 9:43am
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 262,578 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Daily Grind Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Fine machine!

The Anita so far has been remarkably reliable, and is quite high quality.  Espresso quality of course varies with bean roast, etc. - but the machine itself is very stable.

Honestly, I can't think of anything negative at this point.  The machine is not as beautiful as an Elektra, but on the other hand, I'm pretty sure it makes more reliably good espresso.

For the price, I doubt you will find much that's better.  I'm not even sure that far more expensive machines are significantly better. I leapt upward in quality quite rapidly, as I purchased this with a Mazzer grinder, and now find that commercial espressos seem quite poor by comparison.  Bean quality is important, but the machine is pretty forgiving.  The pump isn't quiet, but it needn't run much.  I'm still not sure about long-term reliability of the machine, but I suspect it's pretty good.  I'm still learning, and I don't think that the machine itself will be an impediment.

Daily Grind did a good job, shipping on time and carefully.

Posted: January 22, 2006, 9:43am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191307067871)