QuickMill Anita - Leard Huggins's Review
Posted: April 6, 2008, 3:50pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 257,272 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Great way to get introduced to home espresso-nothing but a quality experience

Easy to set up and get started.
Looks great in the kitchen.
Quality product from all points in my book

Seeing that this is my first machine-the only negative I have found is I might have stepped up a notch to an dedicated water line. AND I wondered why the heck a quality tamp it not provided with this machine - seems pointless to even send that silly plastic thing, I had to wait a few days longer for a quality tamp.

It took me a few days to even get close to getting the hang of it but my shots started getting right about a week in and have been getting nothing but better. A quality piece of equipment and a great way to be introduced to home espresso. Nice addition to any kitchen and makes a great shot. I had a few questions from the supplier and they were great about helping. So far, I must say I have been nothing but happy about this present to myself. I only have experience with this machine so I am limited by that but have been very pleased with the appearance and consistent dependability.

Chris and his guys were great-6 months and any questions have been dealt with promptly and professionally. I will buy from this vendor again.

Bit behind in my periodic reviews - all I can say is I am as happy with this product as I was from day one.
No problems - I use mine daily when home, now for over a year. Absolutely satisfied ! !

Just ordered my next batch of espresso beans and am heading toward my 2 year mark w/ my Anita.
Still as happy as can be with just about every aspect of this product. No a problem since purchased and some bloody good espresso daily now for 1 yr 7 mths.
Cheers

Posted: April 6, 2008, 3:50pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192508935928)