QuickMill Anita - Mitchell Gillman's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 259,010 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris's Coffee Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Fantastic, commercial-like quality machine in all regards. Results prove it. I very highly recommend it.

Makes fantastic espresso once mastered; two gauges which looks cool and allows one to monitor the machine's performance; easy to clean; comes with two groups including a blank for cleaning; excellent instructions and support from Chris's Coffee and Chris himself if you call; very reasonable price; very heavy - seems to be very well made. Love the way you can back flush the machine to clean it. It has to be well made to handle that. Two hole steam wand that doesn't get in your way and cranks out quite a bit of steam to produce outstanding micro-foam.

No major negatives; water reservoir could be larger but it's not an issue for me. Steaming power is not of commercial level - but I don't think I could master steaming milk if it were. So, again - not an issue for me.

This is my first "real" machine and once I mastered it (which took a good month, honestly) I absolutely love it! I could never say enough good things about it. And, at $995 you won't find anything even close to this in terms of quality and appearance. The boiler, levers, gauges, group and filter are totally commercial quality. I've owned fully automatic machines (embarrassed) that cost more than this and they performed poorly, inconsistently and ultimately made very mediocre quality coffee. I never realized that a machine of this high of quality could be had for this price!

Chris's Coffee is fantastic to deal with. They were extremely prompt and professional. I spoke to Chris himself before I purchased the machine and he was willing to talk for a long time (I had to cut him off finally)!

Posted: September 26, 2006, 4:57pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.261796951294)