QuickMill Anita - Chris Schmierer's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow CupAndBrew.com

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 46 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.18 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 251,228 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Seattlecoffeegear.com Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: This machine is worth it. Pulling multiple shots and steaming milk. Very little wait time, just follow all directions and have fun exploring.

Polished stainless steel, Easy to use knobs and gauges. Setup and cleaning process is simple. Spent a little more for package deal to have all of the items needed to make quality shots. Everything is heavy duty high quality parts. Powerful steaming wand and makes consistent shots. Water reservoir is easy to access and clean. All instructions can be downloaded off the internet and simple to understand.

Had to tighten both wands (steaming and hot water) where they are secured by a nut just below the on/off knobs. They both leaked just a bit, but otherwise they worked great after using a wrench to snug them a bit more.

Others have said the size of the water reservoir is small. I find that I pull a double shot and make a large 16oz. latte everyday. I can go several days before I HAVE to fill it, but really, I just add some water each day when I'm doing dishes or something in the kitchen. I never run low, and I clean the water reservoir weekly. I follow all recommended cleaning schedules. I have taken the machine to work and pulled several shots for my co-workers in a single day. I can always tell when it needs an extra cleaning because the shots start to be less consistent, but that's to be expected. Also, I purchased a $15 digital timer that plugs into the wall socket. I have the machine set to turn on daily in the morning, and it never wakes me with the noise. My bedroom is less than 10 feet from the edge of the counter. I find that the loudest part is the steaming of milk, but that's is normal if you have ever been to a coffee shop. Everybody is just amazed at the looks and the superior quality of the shots. Some of my co-workers can't go back to their normal coffee system and think I make better coffee than the coffee shops. Follow the advice of the pros. It's all about the grinder, the quality of the beans, and just simple steps of good water and keeping oxygen away from your beans and grinds. I think I can pull quality shots from a lesser expensive model as long as I invest in all of the other right areas, however, this model is more fun and looks amazing. I look forward to waking up and having my espresso experience every morning. Drinking coffee with this machine isn't just about the quality, it's about the experience of having the best quality...almost like royalty.

Seattlecoffeegear sent it from chriscoffee. I spoke to seattlecoffeegear prior to the purchase and they were very helpful in explaining things I didn't quite understand. Just placed another purchase to get a few more accessories to make the experience each morning even more fun.

Posted: July 18, 2013, 9:30pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187205076218)