QuickMill Anita - Tim Christian's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 263,840 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: Buy one.

Exceeded my milk-based coffee making (and drinking!) expectations.  It met my requirements with E61 for consistent heat, 1.6 liter boiler for many drinks, 1,440 watts for many drinks, easy to adjust steam pressure with gauge, narrow counter top footprint.

I personally prefer the curvier designs, like La Nuova Era.  This one still draws people in without a problem.

One of the rubber feet came loose and was easily screwed back into the unit without any repeat issues.

Like many (all?) in this class, it's a vibrating pump so a bit noisy when pulling in water.  I leave it on 24x7 and only hear an unexpected pump intake when I neglect to close a valve all the way.

Completely new world for me 10 months ago as I made my first foray into making my own milk-based coffee drinks.  I make 4 cappuccinos a weekday and have no problems making many more (including latte, macchiato, etc.) for when company comes over on the weekends.  Might get edgy if there was demand for multiple Americano drinks because that will suck the life out of a boiler--and this has almost the biggest boiler of the models I evaluated!

I fill the reservoir to the top once a day and do basic housekeeping (e.g., tray emptying, soft cloth cleaning).  I do more cleaning (backflush group, clean screen and portafilter) once a week.

Easy and fast to buy and just as easy and fast to get help with any little question.   For example, Chris' Coffee resolved befuddling connection issue that was easily solved by lifting tank and setting it back down (doh!).  They also helped me discern if I needed to remove the pour spout from the portafilter for cleaning.

Include the vendor as a criteria in your evaluation because I was STUNNED when I contacted finalist vendors, as part of the pre-purchase evaluation, for guidance and troubleshooting.  Huge difference.  Chris' Coffee, Whole Latte Love, and 1st Line were all great in my evaluation.  The rest I leave to you to discern based on your needs and experiences.

Coupon codes may be available.

Posted: August 18, 2014, 11:56am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182471036911)