QuickMill Anita - Oscar Soares's Review
Posted: May 30, 2007, 1:00pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 262,664 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: ChrisCoffee Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: The best (serious) home espresso machine!

Very stylish, well built, stunning machine that looks great on the counter-top. Functions very well making excellent espresso coffee drinks. Great espresso machine for the price compared to others with same features. Commercial E61 group head and the large boiler with HX which allows to draw espresso and steam at the same time.  It has a big water reservoir making re-fillings less frequent. Easy to clean and maintain.

I have nothing negative to report. In my previous residence the machine was located directly underneath the cabinets, refilling it was quite difficult, I resorted to using a flexible funnel.

The Quickmill Anita is my first and only espresso machine. Considering its complexity it took me very little time to pull off good espresso shots. I'm not the kind of person who will try to get the ultimate "god shot" all the time, I'm just satisfied with a fairly good espresso shot.  Also I have found out the variance in pulling off a good shot depends more on the coffee than on the machine. Frothing milk for capuccino is still challenging mostly because I don't get as much practise as I do making the espresso. The frothing is quite basic but the micro frothing is what I have never been able to fully master.
I'm otherwise very happy with my Anita, I have had it for a year and it is easy to use, clean and maintain.  Its shiny stainless steel exterior makes it a beautifull addition to our kitchen counter-top and always is an attention getter for any new guests.

I'm very satisfied with the buying experience at Chris, the product arrived well packaged. I have since bought coffee and other acessories from Chriscoffee and was equally satisfied everytime.
My only regret is that I had to purchase it over the phone, I would have much enjoyed the chance of getting to visit Chriscoffee and get some face-to-face service.

Posted: May 30, 2007, 1:00pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187146902084)