QuickMill Anita - Ron Kyle's Review
Posted: March 16, 2007, 2:54pm
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 259,120 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 7
Where Bought: Chris Coffee Co. Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Professional Would Buy Again: No
Similar Items Owned: Andjrea Premium
Bottom Line: Great for home use if you are looking for a HX e61 machine, nice foot print and looks good on the counter. Espresso is as good as any coffee house I have bought espresso in.

Clean nice appearance, the same insides as the Andjrea Premium at about 400 dollars cheaper. Makes a great espresso.

Needs a cooling flush, Small Resovoir, and vibe pump

I liked the machine and it is big step up from the Silvia I owned, but a big step down from the LaSpazaile S1 I owned but for the make it at home espresso enthusiest it is great machine, Tried and true E-61 group is the same as on high dollar commercial machines. If you are looking for a HX machine this is a nice one to buy. It ask me in the ratings if I would buy again, let me explain. I selected NO because I found out after owning 2 single boiler hx e61 machines that they are not what I wanted. I wanted the convience of temp controll without surfing first, I also found that I wanted a machine with a dual boiler and direct plumb, with a rotary pump, and the Anita or the Andreja  did not have that. I did not say no because I did not like the machine, it is a great machine but its not the machine for me.
I suggest that you read a lot before you buy any espresso machine and make sure that what you buy is what you really want this will save you a lot of upgrading in the future. I have owned several machine up and down the scale on price, and could have saved myself some money if I done some researh instead of experimenting.
Anita is a great e61 single boiler vibe pumb machine and will serve you well if you decide to buy one, Id suggest the pressure  stat upgrade available for 29 dollars is is a no brainer.
RK

It does not get much better anywhere. Chris Coffee and his employees are alway friendly and treat you with respect. They make you feel like family and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Posted: March 16, 2007, 2:54pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193020105362)