QuickMill Anita - Seyhan Civanlar's Review
QuickMill Anita Espresso Machine
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The QuickMill Anita has 47 Reviews
Arrow The QuickMill Anita has been rated 9.19 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow QuickMill Anita reviews have been viewed 258,277 times (updated hourly).

Jeff Cirelli 9.00
Cameron Neilson 9.00
Tim Eggers 8.85
Michael Wolfson 8.35
Jeffrey the Barak 8.33

Manufacturer: QuickMill Quality: 10
Where Bought: CoffeeGeek Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: It is a delight to wake up everday to a perfect cappucino from my dear Anita.

Anita's esspresso turns out perfectly creamy each time. Once I mastered frothing, my cappucino's steamed milk is covered with a thick layer of creamy foam.   I highly recommend this product to all cappucino lovers.

The water tank could have been a bit bigger.  If you make several esspresso's,  you need to wait until the steam gets hot again in neach  2-esspresso. But, we rarely  make too many esspresso's at home at one time. So, this is not a big problem at all.

Prior to Anita, I had a Saeco Master for many years.  I was happy with it, because I just did not know what a "true" esspresso was. After Anita, I now regret that I did not have it 5 years ago. Anita is a much superior machine (ofcourse much more expensive too).  Anita generates powerful steam, which makes both the esspresso and the forthed milk of professional quality.    Anita  is very  easy to use and clean.  Also I love the way it looks on my kitchen counter. The shinny steal and the art-deco design makes it almost a decorative item at my kitchen.

Excellent buying experience.

Posted: March 13, 2007, 10:27am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18431186676)