Quickmill Silvano - Jeff Van Kleeck's Review
Posted: October 17, 2011, 9:15pm
QuickMill Silvano

Arrow The Quickmill Silvano has 25 Reviews
Arrow The Quickmill Silvano has been rated 8.99 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 29, 2011.
Arrow Quickmill Silvano reviews have been viewed 107,266 times (updated hourly).

Zim Berto 9.50
Don Walter 9.50
Mike C 9.00
Fernando R 9.00
Noel Labat-Comess 9.00

Manufacturer: Quickmill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: You could probably find a fancier machine or a plumbed one or some other thing micro controller thingy. I like the simple things that work everytime. Great coffee without the jujitsu or the price.

Great out of the box. Steaming is not a problem. I steam 2%, soy, rice and almond milks. Once it is warmed up, I've done six or seven lattes in a row for guests. Water is not a problem because you can refill on the fly. Sturdy as a tank.

I can't think of one. User error on the grind is the only thing that has spoiled my fun. Not the biggest fan of stainless steel, but that's a petty nit pic. I didn't like the switches at first, but now I like the simplicity.

I bought a Starbucks Barista when I worked there 2000 or so. Used it for ten years. Sometimes it was great, most of the time pretty average. Never upgraded because of the cost to get a better machine. A lot of machines at the next price point for me needed all sorts of jujitsu to get them to work with temp surfing, pressure problems, lack of steam power, etc. I had to do enough of that with the Barista and I couldn't go to $2K. This one was fairly new to market when I bought it. My wife thought I was nuts. Not one remark since the first latte out of the gate, except that is she doesn't get one everyday.

Bought from Chris's Coffee. Old school great service. They asked questions, discussed features. I never felt rushed. Even sent a check up email on how things were going.

Posted: October 17, 2011, 9:15pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.198087215424)