Quickmill Silvano - Anita Thomas's Review
Posted: June 28, 2014, 7:26am
QuickMill Silvano

Arrow The Quickmill Silvano has 23 Reviews
Arrow The Quickmill Silvano has been rated 8.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since January 29, 2011.
Arrow Quickmill Silvano reviews have been viewed 99,463 times (updated hourly).

Zim Berto 9.50
Don Walter 9.50
Mike C 9.00
Fernando R 9.00
Noel Labat-Comess 9.00

Manufacturer: Quickmill Quality: 9
Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Excellent coffee every shot!

Easy to use, even for a newbie like me. Excellent tasting coffee from first cup. Looks great but doesn't take up too much counter space and enough room for 4 cups on the top to get warm.

Can't think of much negative. It would have been nice to have the manual in the box. I had to print mine out from the internet as being new at this I needed to follow instructions in the beginning. It really was not too much of a hassle though.

The Quickmill has made me a complete coffee snob. In my location I have not been able to find a coffee shop that makes coffee half as good as the Quickmill at home. I do not live in a major city though, but when I am in a larger city I am still often not impressed by the coffee. I have been spoiled by the quality of the Quickmill. Every cup is great.
I am not a barista but I used to live in Sydney, Australia where almost every little cafe serves excellent coffee, so I know what it should taste like. I am so excited that I can replicate that at home. This machine is excellent value for a home machine. It is worth every penny I paid for it.
It also looks great on the counter and does not take up much space. I love the dual boiler. It is perfect for someone who loves great coffee but is new to espresso machines. Before the Quickmill I had a Mr Coffee Espresso machine that I got from target for $35.
Having a great cup of coffee first thing in the morning is the only way to start your day!

I bought the Quickmill from Chris' Coffee Service. They were excellent in every way. I started by online chatting with someone, then called the same person to get into more detail. Another machine had been suggested to me and the sales associate at Chris' Coffee wanted to make sure I understood the difference between the different types of espresso makers. She realized I was a newbie and actually sold me a machine that fitted my needs the best even though it was about $500 cheaper than the one I had been asking about. It was very important to her that I got what was right for me. She was so helpful to me and explained it all in terms I could understand. I also bought a grinder then later some cups that would fit under the group head.
I highly recommend Chris' Coffee Service. The machine came in about 3-4 days. It was amazing.

Posted: June 28, 2014, 7:26am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185343980789)