Rancilio Rialto / Nancy - Kevin Westberry's Review
Posted: December 21, 2007, 7:55am
Rancilio Rialto / Nancy

Arrow The Rancilio Rialto / Nancy has 7 Reviews
Arrow The Rancilio Rialto / Nancy has been rated 7.69 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Rancilio Rialto / Nancy reviews have been viewed 50,207 times (updated hourly).

David Bogie 7.00
Chris Nicola 6.50
Robert Holman 6.00
Brendan Getchel 5.57
James Bremner 5.50

Where Bought: Java gogo Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Professional Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: This machine will suite 99.95% of the people reading this review for decades.  Why wouldn't you get one?

-Ten years and countless shots later it's still going strong!

-Great value.

-Style doesn't suite all.  My home is mid-century modern, so I love it.

-Does take some time to learn.

I've had my Audrey since October of 1997 without a single problem.  I had it serviced in December of 2002 to make sure everything was in working order, it was.  I use it everyday with great results that always please.  So, by my math in ten years my machine has around 5,000 shots pulled through it.  If that's not quality...I don't know what is.

Many people look at this model as a lesser model in the Rancillio line.  If "lesser" means over a decade of solid use than I need to down grade more often.  I doubt I'll be replacing my Audrey any time soon.  She works so well, and looks so good in my kitchen, I'd be lost without her.

Bought at a cafe that has long since closed it's doors.

Posted: December 21, 2007, 7:55am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.206659793854)