Rancilio Silvia - Marion Wijk's Review
Posted: May 3, 2006, 7:10pm

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,660,574 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: wholelattelove.com Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Pro Barista Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: It inspires me to write a travel adventure called "Driving Miss Silvio". I simply love every aspect of it.

Robust, durable machine that emulates the commercial machine. I love this machine to bits.

Haven't found any negatives yet.

I'm glad I chose Miss Silvio against a similar Gaggia machine. My advisor on 'wholelattelove.com' heard that I wanted a machine that would make me work like a barista and therefore emulate many of the features of a commercial machine. It does and is everything the reviews and manufacturer's literature says it is. It is superb value for money. It is unforgiving (as expected) and makes me work hard to hone my grinding and other techniques.  I wanted to work like a barista rather than cheat. With the Rancilio Rocky grinder, I'm making close to perfect shots after four weeks and have produced consisistently thick and creamy latte milk after practicing daily for four weeks.

Excellent sales service, advice and delivery from www.wholelattelove.com (thanks Jonathan!)

Posted: May 3, 2006, 7:10pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.201189041138)