Rancilio Silvia - Sylvain Barbeau's Review
Posted: December 18, 2001, 10:44am
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,691,852 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: Cafe Union Montreal Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: Gaggia Coffee
Bottom Line: For me and lot of others peoples, this product is a really good improvement at an affordable cost.

Built like a tank and steam like a locomotive.  Make very consistent espresso.

No water level for the water tank.  A bit long to warm up.

I have bought the Sylvia because i have read so much stuff about it in alt.coffee and everyone seems happy with it.   I was making a change from my 3 years old Gaggia Coffee.  After 1 year now, all i can say is its a super product.  The setup was really easy, i was making great espresso after my second shot.  Its build to last and can be very consistent.  With my Gaggia, i was making a really good espresso out of 4-5.  But with the Sylvia, i seldom miss a shot.   For froting the milk, i have had to go to school ... it was so much more powerful than my Gaggia.  I have bought probably around 10 liters of milk in the same week and read a lot of comments in Coffeekid web site about the way to make great foam.  Its really impressive the amount of steam that engine can produce.  The only things i am missing from my Gaggia Coffee, is the water level for the water tank.  If i have had to change with the same budget, the Silvia will be my choice again. I am an happy man, my wife loves espresso much more than me and she dont bother me if the espresso maker dont fit with the paint of the kitchen  ;o)  Please sorry for the english...i am a french speaking.

I have bought Miss Sylvia at Cafe Union Montreal.  The reprensentative was very well informed and friendly.

Posted: December 18, 2001, 10:44am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.203209161758)