Rancilio Silvia - Dana Sitler's Review
Posted: March 28, 2001, 12:58pm

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,676,356 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: I would defenitly recommend this machine to others.

The steam on this machine is unbelievable.  It took me a while to get use to all the power this machine has.

There should be some type of water level indicator.

I paid $345.00 at Whole Latte Love for the Silvia.  The people there have been great.  With the help I received from Whole Latte and Mark (The Coffee Kid) I know I got a great machnie.  I love it.  I got nervous at first when I could not froth my milk because I was not use to using such a powerful machine.  This machine is nothing like a Krups there really is a big difference.  But practice makes perfect and that is what I have finally accomplished.  Don‘t give up, this machine takes some getting use to.  Don‘t waste your money on an inexpensive machine.  If I was to know what I know now I would skip the Krups and go right to the good stuff.

Posted: March 28, 2001, 12:58pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.196776151657)