Rancilio Silvia - Kelvin Gillman's Review
Posted: December 21, 2002, 7:38am
Arrow Clive Coffee

Arrow Rancilio Silvia reviews have been viewed 1,679,148 times (updated hourly).

Where Bought: 1st line Aesthetics 10
Similar Items Owned: mokita
Bottom Line: great purchase!!!!!!!

Looks great! Easy to use and learn how to tweak your shots. Had some trouble pulling shots hot enough initially. Folks at 1st line were great. Now my shots are hot enough and pulling great shots now. I loved my Mokita but I think Miss Sylvia has taken that place. Now I need to look into a good grinder.

Takes some tweaking.

Miss Sylvia is my new love but it is a growing relationship. My experience with the purchase and learning how to tweak my shots has been very good. This machine is very easy to use and is built like a tank as they say.I can see this machine lasting a long time. I am now experimenting with different coffees and am having lots of fun. The water reservoir could be a bit bigger but that is a minor point. My purchase experience was over the phone and they were also helpful in advising me how to use this machine. and getting hot shots. The manual that comes with the machine is poorly done but the folks at 1st line include a short manual that is more helpful.

1st line is great. I got my order but they forgot to send the frothing pitcher. It is on its way now. Came with maintenance kit and ridgeless mazorroco filter, tamper and scoop. I also bought a rosewood tamper which is great and I think really helps my shots.

Posted: December 21, 2002, 7:38am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.195971012115)