Saeco Via Veneto - Steve's Review
Posted: May 10, 2000, 7:37am
Saeco Via Veneto

Arrow The Saeco Via Veneto has 18 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Via Veneto has been rated 7.37 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Via Veneto reviews have been viewed 87,930 times (updated hourly).

Lance Goffinet 9.33
Phil Pearce 8.50
Lisa B 8.25
Alexandre Enkerli 8.00
Byron Ala 8.00

Previous Review
Where Bought: Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: Not a bad machine, I‘d be curious about results with a regular portafilter. Definitely a keeper at the price.

CHEAP (from Damark.com), Fairly well built, makes a tasty cup.

Froth gizmo pretty worthless. Group hard to clean, light weight, plastic and aluminum.

Got the $49 deal on this at Damark. Pulled my first shot 15 min after I opened the box. Fairly easy to operate, (my wife, who can‘t operate my Gaggia, is able to pull a decent shot from this machine. Probably due to the pressurized portafilter.) Shots pull in the 23 to 28 sec. range, taste is good. Crema is not quite the same as from my other machine, which depends on grind, tamp, freshness, phase of the moon, day of the week, hair of the dog, etc. ;) I would say this would be a good machine for someone who would like a shot now and then who doesn‘t have the time to tinker with the variables. I will keep it and use it, but will use my Gaggia more.

Previous Review
Posted: May 10, 2000, 7:37am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181955099106)