Saeco Vienna - Paula Golladay's Review
Posted: May 1, 2004, 12:15pm
Saeco Vienna

Arrow The Saeco Vienna has 14 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna reviews have been viewed 69,592 times (updated hourly).

Rick Prosser 8.00
Jay Martin 7.33
Kimber Mata 7.00
John T 6.33
Paula Golladay 6.00

Where Bought: Aarabee Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Good espresso at a quick turn around

Quick espresso and good foam and steamed milk. Easy to use and nice looking on the counter top.  Produces cup after cup of quality espresso and other espresso beverages.

You would have trouble creating cremma art work, but if this is not your "thing" go for the machine!

I am new to all of the wonders of coffee and the thrill of creating espresso and other coffee beverages.  I am happy to say that if it was not for coffeegeek I would be lost, or still drinking stale coffee.  Oh never to go back to those days.  I want to thank all of those who post a review and or a question that continues my education.  The pages that I have read here have been so very helpful in learning what I should and should not do.  I am now a full fledged senior memeber, I also have senior moments.

My husband is currently deployed with the National Guard and needed to come home as I needed more surgery on my foot.  He was shocked when he saw a home coffee shop in his kitchen!  I have outfitted it with all the wonders if not all the bells and whiltles.  Right now I still only have one of the various machines needed to produce coffee.  He quickly picked up on how to get a cup of espresso in the morning while he allowed me to sleep and recover.  Ok you do not have to be a genius to use this machine but it is nice to know that you will get a single or double shot consistenly out of the Vienna.

I love my machine and would recommend it to anyone that enjoys the ease of automatics while still getting a good cup.  The aroma is something neat to wake up to and know coffee is just waiting on the other side of the house.

Buy this machine and you will not be disappointed in it quality and dependablity.

Very positive experience and happy about all of the customer care that I was able to receive!  I have bought all of my coffee needs, except green beans, from Aarabee and never had one inkling of a problem with their service.

Posted: May 1, 2004, 12:15pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.189501047134)