Saeco Vienna - Marko Mäenpää's Review
Posted: January 4, 2001, 4:00am
Saeco Vienna

Arrow The Saeco Vienna has 14 Reviews
Arrow The Saeco Vienna has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Saeco Vienna reviews have been viewed 68,443 times (updated hourly).

Rick Prosser 8.00
Jay Martin 7.33
Kimber Mata 7.00
John T 6.33
Paula Golladay 6.00

Where Bought: Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: Poor mans machine for lazy cappucino drinkers.

Easy to use and keep clean.
Fast from 0 to cappucino in 5 minutes.

Bit noisy. (Did not wake the children though :)
Plastic feeling.

Got this one for 320$ and for me does very good cappucino and latte. Frothing is easy. Espresso is good but I think espresso lovers can‘t get exeptional ones? I drink only cappas and lattes.

Grinder is easy to adjust and after I did get fress beans and grind to right level (8 is a good starting level) the cappucino is much better than I can get in local coffee shops (tried cappa in one of them yesterday, no froth at all!!) so getting better than them was quite easy. I do think this does better job than cheap krups and philips machines and if you add a grinder you pay about the same than for vienna.

Another good thing is the no mess. I only have to whipe the frothnig rod after and done. Couple of times in week empty the waste basked and clean trip tray and full cleaning monthly. No coffee grounds around the kitchen.

This is the right machine for me and I‘m still tweaking it up to best performance. More adjustment would make it harder for me, but I think next machine for me is better saeco with more adjustments.

Posted: January 4, 2001, 4:00am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.201956987381)