Solis Master 5000 - Dawn Smith's Review
Posted: November 30, 2002, 9:47pm
Solis Master 5000

Arrow The Solis Master 5000 has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Solis Master 5000 has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Solis Master 5000 reviews have been viewed 52,579 times (updated hourly).

Mike McGinness 8.41
David Nielsen 8.00
Rod Martens 7.20
Michael Sanginari 6.66
Joe Riordan 6.00

Manufacturer: Solis/Saeco Quality: 9
Where Bought: wholelattelove Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Great entry level quality machine at a reasonable price!

This is awesome!  It has replaced my drip pot AND my less convenient Starbucks Barista!  I have used it several times a day for over a year now and it is still running strong!

Doesn't have a seperate shoot for decaf.  Grinds can get moldy in dump container if not cleaned often.

I had been looking for an automatic espresso/cappuccino machine for a year or so while using my drip machine and a Starbucks Barista.  My drip machine AND barista died within months of each other and I decided to take the plunge and get the most reasonable of the semi-automatics, the Solis Master 5000.

I have nothing but praise for this machine!  I paid just over $400 from WholeLatteLove.com.  It was a customer return item and maybe was used once or twice.

I use this machine between 2-10 times DAILY!  And after one year of this the machine is still going strong!  I use if for Americanos, Espresso shots and Lattes.  It does a beautiful job each time.

Drawbacks?  Well, as I said, it has no hopper for decaf beans/grinds so I often forgo my evening coffee.  Another big drawback?  I just can't handle drip coffee anymore!:-)  This machine makes coffee taste SOOOO much better!

WholeLatteLove is awesome and has a buyer's remorse policy if not happy with purchase.

Posted: November 30, 2002, 9:47pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18535900116)