Solis SL-70 - John Adams's Review
Posted: July 3, 2006, 4:09am
Solis SL-70

Arrow The Solis SL-70 has 25 Reviews
Arrow The Solis SL-70 has been rated 7.21 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Solis SL-70 reviews have been viewed 113,121 times (updated hourly).

MW Madden 9.00
Steve Boothe 8.50
James Schulman 8.50
Fr. John Abraham 8.29
Mike Prince 8.20

Manufacturer: Solis Quality: 3
Where Bought: CreativeCookwear.com Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Don't buy this machine, it doesn't last!

Machine died in 1.5 years what else can I say.... I don't think that is value for the money.  When paying over 300.00 I expect the machine to last a lot longer.  It just about electrocuted me yesterday after slowing down to a trickle the last two months.  I wouldn’t buy another one.

Good steaming, good espresso, however the machine died in 1.5 years.  I don't think that is value for the money.  When paying over 300.00 I expect the machine to last a lot longer.  It just about electrocuted me yesterday after slowing down to a trickle the last two months.  I wouldn’t buy another one.  If I were you I would look at other options before purchasing this one.  I live in a major city in Canada and they do not offer service in this area B--- Sh--.  Go buy a Rancilio, which is what I should have done in the first place.

It was ok

Posted: July 3, 2006, 4:09am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190227031708)