Starbucks Athena - Kim Colonnelli's Review
Posted: September 14, 2003, 5:54pm
Starbucks Athena

Arrow The Starbucks Athena has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Athena has been rated 7.45 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Athena reviews have been viewed 75,584 times (updated hourly).

M G 9.40
James Kelly 8.14
Jeff Novick 8.00
J K 8.00
Sally Grimsley 7.66

Where Bought: Starbucks Store Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: I think I got a great deal and I'm making my own Hammer Heads!

It is very easy to use and has been very consistent.  I use it every day and have not been disappointed.

My husband bought if for me as a gift - I know he flinched when he heard the price but he drinks convenience store coffee!

I love espresso and got tired of paying for coffee drinks almost every day.  I did a lot of research and was leaning toward this machine, then found it on sale at Starbucks so that sealed the deal.  If you follow the instructions, it works perfectly.  Yes, you have to prime it but it doesn't take long.  My preference for this over the Barista was the programmable shot; you can push the button and walk away if you need to, it will stop at the right time.  It makes a difference to use fresh beans and good water.  It seems like big $$$ when you have a family and other obligations, but I know I will get my money's worth out of it.

No problem.  The Starbucks employee went through every detail with me.

Posted: September 14, 2003, 5:54pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.195957899094)