Starbucks Barista - Ed Medina's Review
Posted: June 15, 2012, 7:20am

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,005,711 times (updated hourly).

Jim Pennington 8.00
Larry Holt 8.00

Where Bought: starbucks Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: If you can find it buy it you will not regret it.

easy to operate

none really

I've had this machine for 15years and counting,provided that you use the right grind of coffee ,use filtered, bottled or boiled water to keep your inside parts in working order it should last a very long time. I purchase the best of italian coffees that have a lot of body to them and this machine has always made me a great expresso and great latte's&cappuccino's for friends and family.The only thing that I have ever to replace is the portafilter and that was after 9years of use. I am  so spoiled by this product I take it with me on vacation because believe me not everywhere you go will have great coffee shops.

Bought it at starbucks 15years ago, the manger was great in explaining how to operate my product and gave me 20% off so my buying experience was great.

Posted: June 15, 2012, 7:20am
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.180053949356)