Starbucks Barista - Sheryl Garnik's Review
Posted: May 10, 2008, 1:07am

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,010,703 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Bottom Line: A great first machine! Have never regretted the purchase.

Has held up for over 9 years now. Has been consistent throughout this period. Has been a great first Pump expresso machine, and saved me many trips to the local barista.

Not the quietest I've used, but defiantly not going to wake the spouse. Only issue I've ever had is after a while it's hard to see the water level.

After the first two weeks learning to get a great cup of expresso from this machine. With good fresh beans I've been able to pull excellent shots with good chrema pretty consistently. As of late I've noticed that the water temperature isn't up to what i used to get, so may have to do some service on it. No plans to replace unless I can't get the temp back up to at least 185. It is well constructed, and has held up to 3 moves and thousands of cups of expresso. I usually pull a double shot, into a cup, so removed one of the trays to make room.

This was actually a impulse buy at a Starbucks in Chicago while visiting. They where demonstrating this machine and giving away free espresso shots. It tasted so good I walked out with one, and the last in stainless!

Posted: May 10, 2008, 1:07am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193642139435)