Starbucks Barista - Philip M Fortman's Review
Posted: October 11, 2012, 12:58pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,005,387 times (updated hourly).

Jim Pennington 8.00
Larry Holt 8.00

Where Bought: Dumpster Aesthetics 5
Similar Items Owned: Krups
Bottom Line: Well worth the price!

Perfect for making daily shots of Cuban coffee. Steaming milk for occasional guests sometimes a little dicey. After steaming, switch off and bleed pressure by opening valve before removing basket handle.

Water level in reservoir should be easier to see through the dark acrylic tank.

I found this Starbucks Barista in my condo's dumpster! Cleaned parts in dishwasher. I replaced power cord. Found Saeco SIN006 parts and user manual as PDF online. I replaced O-ring to stop steam wand valve from leaking and bought extra baskets for faster turn-around for guest shots.  I need to fix the pump to be self priming. If water tank intake tube is allowed to suck air into pump; I need to take cowling  apart and manually prime through intake tubing. I've had unit 3+ (?) years and use every morning and occasional PM pick me up.

$500.00

1/14/2013: & Still going!

Posted: October 11, 2012, 12:58pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197433948517)