Starbucks Barista - Darla Wiese's Review
Posted: April 9, 2006, 1:57pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,013,611 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Bottom Line: Easy to use, quality results, sturdy, but I agree that for a true coffee connoisseur it is easily outgrown. Excellant for the above-avg. coffee lover though.

easy to use, quality results

easily outgrown, wish i could brew and steam at the same time. The brew head gets clogged easy

I like the drinks I make with this thing better than most coffeehouses. The shots often are pulled "lop-sided" because one of the spouts will clog, it's frustrating. The quality it produces is adequeat but I am already dreaming of a higher-quality machine for espresso normale-- I wouldn't use this machine for straight espresso shots. The steam wand could be a little longer, it's difficult to steam only enough milk for 8 oz, but the upside is you can easily steam enough milk for two.  It also requires cleaning after every use. The water basket is large and all the pieces together equals a cumbersome mess on the counter while they are drying--- makes me hesitant to use it on a daily basis but that's just me being lazy.

This was actually a college graduation gift so I really can't complain. I had a hell of time switching my new navy blue machine for a stainless steel one though. Starbucks made it way to complicated and it took several calls to HQ.

Posted: April 9, 2006, 1:57pm
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.184709072113)