Starbucks Barista - Ed Italiano's Review
Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:16pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,008,331 times (updated hourly).

Jim Pennington 8.00
Larry Holt 8.00

Where Bought: Restore (Habitat) Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Great, basic, easy to use, cute machine

Sleek design, easy to clean, easy to fill

Not a premeasured shot you must hit the button to stop shot

I just bought this machine used at a Restore (Habitat for Humanity) for 15 bucks. No box, missing one stabalizer pad on bottom of machine, no cup, no instructions. always wanted an espresso machine. Cleaned it up, ran it once with no coffee, worked good. I then felt confident enough to run some coffee through it.....Wow!, What a great espresso!  I'm very pleased with how easy it was even without instructions.
There's a couple things I don't know what they are for but that'll be fun to look up on the internet. My daughter is a barista at starbucks and is going to get me some esspresso beans. Good Times....Good Times

The vender was basically a donation center. But the woman that donated it just happen to walk in as I was getting ready to buy it, she was dropping off more items. I asked her about it and she said she couldn't get it to work as it was her late son's machine..... very sad moment..... I bought it anyway and it works great.

Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:16pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190322875977)