Starbucks Barista - Mark's Review
Posted: January 21, 2001, 9:28pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,018,187 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Where Bought: Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: I  will shop for a different brand next time. The functions were O.K., but I think I can find a machine which lasts for more than 2 yrs for the price.

Easy to use/clean. Consistent steam pressure.

Water-level hard to see - ‘smoked‘ plastic. There is an odd multiple-tray system where your cup is placed which should be simplified.

For $350, I think I should have got more than 2 years out of the machine. The cup filter-cup holder is needlessly complicated. I will shop for a different brand this time.

Posted: January 21, 2001, 9:28pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191927909851)