Starbucks Barista - G Laufer's Review
Posted: August 17, 2008, 8:39pm

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,010,712 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Bottom Line: Buy it as a first machine or one you just want to use occasionaly.

Easy to use and gives a great shot for the price.

The filter clogs on occasion backing up the espresso. I believe this is caused by too fine of a grind. I wouldn't buy it again only because when it finally does give up I will take a step up to a better machine.

8 years and it still produces an above average espresso for me in the morning. I rarely use the steamer but when I do it gives a good, not a great foam. When I bought this machine it was what I could afford and I don't regret it one bit. I would recommend this machine to anyone thinking of buying a machine for the first time. I see many machines on people's counter top and they either don't use it or don't know how to. By buying this machine if it is not used it can always be resold with little loss.

Bought it on sale at a Starbucks, I knew it was a Saeco and they had a good reputation for this machine.

Posted: August 17, 2008, 8:39pm
Craft Roasted Coffee
Some days you make the coffee. Other days the coffee makes you.
bit.ly/craftroasting-ks
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.19816493988)