Starbucks Barista - D. O.'s Review
Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:45am

Arrow Starbucks Barista reviews have been viewed 1,013,611 times (updated hourly).

Dave Jahsman 8.00

Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Definitely recommended for the price. Just make sure you get a decent grinder!

Easy to use and maintain. Consistently decent espresso. Pressurized portafilter.

Pressurized portafilter.

I've been very happy with my machine. I consistently pull better espressos than most coffee shops. I use a Solis Maestro grinder, which certainly improved the espresso quality and consistency. The pressurized portafilter is nice for learning and for older beans as well as decaf. I recently started roasting my own beans and the pressurized portafilter now creates way too much crema. There's so much that pulls have been underextracted. I just purchased a non-pressurized portafilter direct from Saeco and it's excellent. With my superfresh home-roasted beans, I now get a perfect amount of NATURAL crema and an excellent tasting espresso.

No problems.

Posted: February 16, 2007, 9:45am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.206318855286)