Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 - Steve Lewis's Review
Posted: June 19, 2004, 12:54pm
Starbucks Buon Caffe 330

Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has been rated 7.73 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 reviews have been viewed 54,087 times (updated hourly).

Rod Shutt 9.00
Tony Reynolds 8.50
M S 8.00
Allan Peters 7.66
James Hathaway 7.00

Manufacturer: Estro (Starbucks) Quality: 8
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Good entry level pump machine if you can find it real cheap.

Good starter machine if in good condition.

Cup warmer doesn't.  No longer produced.  The company that built it for Starbucks has gone out of business.  I couldn't find anywhere on the net that mentioned replacement parts for it.

I owned this machine for six years and used it just about every day.  It was a tank!  I did everything wrong with this thing...never cleaned it, used bad water but it still kept going.  I finally tried to clean it and acceidently broke off a screw to the steam wand.  Although everything on it was still working, that was my excuse to toss it in the garbage and go buy an Expobar Pulser.

Because I never really learned how to use it properly (proper grind, tamp, coffee etc.) I can't really comment on how well it performs in relation to other machines in this class.  If you can get it in good condition for about $50 or less, it may be worth your time.

Off the shelf purchase.  I paid, they gave.

Posted: June 19, 2004, 12:54pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192273139954)