Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 - Rod Shutt's Review
Posted: January 4, 2007, 5:34pm
Starbucks Buon Caffe 330

Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 has been rated 7.73 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Starbucks Buon Caffe 330 reviews have been viewed 54,199 times (updated hourly).

Rod Shutt 9.00
Tony Reynolds 8.50
M S 8.00
Allan Peters 7.66
James Hathaway 7.00

Manufacturer: Estro (Starbucks) Quality: 8
Where Bought: Thrift Store Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: A bargain, a BIG bargin for what I paid!

For the price I paid ($10.00 at a thrift shop) I could not have for a better machine.  It makes steam for days and pumps out 2 shots in no time flat!

None that I have run into.  I have read that the thermo-block clogs if you use hard water, so I only use water that has been run through a Pur filter.

I was able to obtain a PDF of the user manual which contains instructions for descaling and I have done this procedure twice with good results. As long as you wait the 45 seconds for the temp light to go off, this machine makes lots of steam.  Given the reputation of the aluminum block, I'm careful not to let it stay hot too long.

Basically, for the $10 I paid for this, it seems that I've gotten one teriffic machine. I have just started using this machine on a daily basis so time will tell how well it holds up.

I bought this at "Anchor Avenue Thrift Store" in Ocean Shores, WA when they were clearing out as much inventory as they could.

Ok, this is actually a 10 month follow up. After continuous use, this machine is running great. I make between 2-4 double shot lattes a day, so this machine gets a lot of use. Everything I wrote in my January '07 review still holds true.

Posted: January 4, 2007, 5:34pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185117006302)